Top 10 Daily Top Selling Deals - Official TigerDirect.com Deals

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Friday, February 25, 2011

Proliant DL 160 G5 ILO Question.


Hi,

 

I have two servers Proliant DL 160 G5 with ILO 100, with IPMI Version 2.0, Firmware version 3.05 and Hardware Version 3.05.

 

I have configured the network settings in BIOS, and I have entered the Web page of ILO. The menu is very limitated, with no KVM/Media options. I navigate to Aplication license key, and entered the license key. A page appears with an Eula, and informing that the Aplication License Key gives access to more functionality. I have read that one of these functionalities are KVM and media. So I accept the terms, and.. nothing happens. I still have the same options, and if I enter manually http://servername/kvms.html I get a not found page.

 

What else have I to do to have access to these characteristics?

 

Thanks.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com