A customer support desk or help desk is the essential part in any corporations who provides the products and services. Most probably organizations offer the customer support through Toll-free phone number, Live Chat, Email and Support ticket system. In addition, help desk support portal play the vital role to troubleshoot customer’s problems related to with products.
Osticket system is a good example of open source help desk support ticket system. If you planned to provide such kind of service to your clients you should consider this system, which seems uniform in quality calculates enquirers through email, phone and web based forms. As it is simple and easy to use multiple user web interface you can manage and organize all your support requests and answers in one place. In addition, you can improve your response time to solve the customer’s queries.
The reliability and flexibility of this portal makes it one of the worthy help desk support ticket system in the market and the attractive features make it a good alternative to all other costly and complex customer support systems and the best part of this portal it is available free to use.
Advantages of the osticket system.
1. Easy to use and Simple to handle.
2. Lightweight, flexible and reliable.
3. web based interface.
4. Open source and free to use.
5. Easy installation thorough Fantastico.
But why should you opt osTicket system as a help desk for your corporation?
- Tickets can be initiated through Email, Online Forms, and Phone
- Auto Response and Customizable mail templates
- You can set predefined answers for FAQs
- To discuss concern issue on tickets you can include internal comments for the team members.
- Help topics configuration for web tickets.
- You can set email alerts and notices to both clients and staff.
- You can create groups and department to control staff access level.
- You can assign and transfer tickets to concern staff or department.
- There is no need to create user account or registration to generate tickets, however, ticket ID and Email required for log-in.
- All the support request and responses are archived thorough support history.
http://www.bodhost.com/web-hosting/osticket/" title="Add 'osTicket' To Squidoo">