Top 10 Daily Top Selling Deals - Official TigerDirect.com Deals

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Friday, February 25, 2011

Problem with SmartArray P411 in DL360G7

via ProLiant Servers - Netservers topics by white2cj on 2/10/11

Hey all,

I recently bought a DL360G7 with a SmartArray P411 SAS controller installed.  This would connect to a MSL4048 tape library and serve as my backup server.  I installed CentOS 5.5 on the DL360 but haven't been able to get CentOS to recognize the SmartArray P411.  I looked on HP's support website and saw RHEL5 drivers for the card but those failed to install because the CentOS 5.5 kernel didn't match with the RHEL5 rpm.  

 

I'm looking for any help on this.

 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com