Top 10 Daily Top Selling Deals - Official TigerDirect.com Deals

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Netflix WiFi or Wired?

via Tech Support Forums - TechIMO.com by rwinegar on 2/27/11

I just ordered a Sony TV with built in wireless. I have a WiFi router which works fine for my laptop. If I want to watch Netflix movies is a wifi network usually reliable or would I be better off running a wire from my router to the TV. Fishing the wire would be very difficult. I do not want to experience dropped connections or a lot of buffering which is why I think a wired connection might be better.

Anyone here watch streaming Netflix on wifi and how well does it work?

Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com