Top 10 Daily Top Selling Deals - Official TigerDirect.com Deals

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Friday, February 25, 2011

Storageworks 500 help? :)

via ProLiant Servers - Netservers topics by sheps52 on 2/23/11

Hey everyone!

This is my first post here, but I use the forums a lot! Very helpfull!

 

Anyway, straight to the point.


I'm after a bit of advice really.

 

I'm getting my hands on the Storageworks 500, (just the array enclosure part) I just wanted to know if I would be able to use it on anything other than the control module.

 

I know you're all going to go "urghhh! Dell" BUT, I have a Dell Poweredge 650 (give to me from a old IT) which I was wondering if I could hook up to the array enclosure?

I am gettting the array enclosure with a HP array card, and, also want to know if this will work in my dell.

 

Sorry for the long post, but I don't (like everyone) want to waste my money on buying it, if it will only work with the control module, or HP servers only!

 

Thank you all in advance for your help! :smileyhappy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com