Top 10 Daily Top Selling Deals - Official TigerDirect.com Deals

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vaio will not recover

via Tech Support Forums - TechIMO.com by steam601 on 2/27/11

I recently began having performance problems with my 2 year old Vaio vgn-cs215j and decided to wipe the hard drive for a clean install. I tried using the recovery discs that I burned but the process stops and hangs at "windows is loading files" for 15 min or so. After that, a message states their may be a hardware problem. I used the hard drive utility to check the hd and it reported a large number of bad sectors so I replaced the hard drive. Still getting stuck at "windows is loading files".

Any advice would be appreciated
John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com