Top 10 Daily Top Selling Deals - Official TigerDirect.com Deals

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Installing FFMPEG on a shared server


Hay, I've just joined this forum and hope I can find some answers. :)
I own a hosting package of network solutions. I need to convert video files to FLV type online using FFMPEG and php. Since it's a shared server, I don't have a root access so I can't install the FFMPEG. Now, forgive me for saying it but networks solutions's support is not helpful in any way at all. I will appreciate if you explain to me how to install FFMPEG on a shared server or if there is any other way to convert video files to FLV without root access.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com