Top 10 Daily Top Selling Deals - Official TigerDirect.com Deals

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Official TigerDirect.com Coupons

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fix iPhone Error 1013

via iPhone Download Blog by Sebastien on 3/12/11

Yesterday Tina decided it was time to update her iPhone firmware. It was probably the first software update she did since she got her iPhone 4, months ago. Because she doesn’t need or even care about a jailbreak, her iPhone is clean. No jailbreak.

I was watching South Park when I heard her voice from upstairs: “honey, I have a problem, it’s saying something about error 1013“. Damn you, iPhone, for disturbing me while watching disturbing TV shows!

I had had this error 1013 before so I was confident it would be a one-minute fix… (...)
Read the rest of Fix iPhone Error 1013


"Fix iPhone Error 1013" is an article by iPhone Download Blog. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and friend us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com